Which of these describes you best?
- You want to understand women's history, but you don't know where to start.
- You want to read more on women's history, but you would rather spend time with people.
- You want to read more on women's history, but you need more structure than just reading alone gives you.
- You already read a lot on women's history, and would love to talk to others about what you read, to understand and appreciate more.
- You study women's history, and would like to broaden your reading away from just your topic(s) of research.
- You like to read.
- You like to be with people.
- You like to talk and listen, to share ideas.
On this site, you'll find suggested book lists to get you started
No time to read? Try a video-viewing group instead: Videos on Women's History